Going through a rough patch? No matter how many pep talks we give ourselves, sometimes it’s easier to have some ready-to-go positive affirmations to get us through a difficult day. To be sure we can cover any topic you happen to be struggling with at the moment, we have put together 101 affirmations that cover 10 different categories to boost your confidence!
We have affirmations for stress, female empowerment, self love, work and career, body image, healing, money and wealth, breakups, relationship and dating, and boundaries.
Feel to say these affirmations as your daily routine, or only when you need a boost. We post a ton on our Instagram as well!
Table Of Contents:
- Positive Affirmations for Stress
- Positive Affirmations for Feminists
- Positive Affirmations for Self Love
- Positive Affirmations for Work
- Positive Affirmations for a Healthy Body Image
- Positive Affirmations for Healing
- Positive Affirmations for Money and Wealth
- Positive Affirmations for Breakups
- Positive Affirmations for Relationships and Dating
- Positive Affirmations for Boundary Setting
Positive Affirmations for Stress
1. This too shall pass and I can withstand this.
You’ve been through shit before and lived. You will live, and you will grow.
2. I accept the things I cannot change.
Focusing on what you *cannot* change is a sure-fire way to welcome anxiety into your home. Focus on what you can change, and you’ll be much happier.
3. I will not let my happiness depend on things being perfect.
Done is better than perfect. Always and forever.
4. I gently release all my worries, anxieties and fears.
Do not cling to negativity. Flip it on its head and focus on the positives. What have you learned today?
5. I don’t have to fix everything right now. I can be still and ride the wave of life.
No one has a perfect life. But those who are happy are those who can see the beauty within the disaster.
6. I am stronger than my struggles.
Girl – you can do this. A break is coming your way. If you can keep pushing, you will be rewarded.
7. I am doing the best I can.
That’s all any of us can ask for. Be grateful for your efforts.
8. When anxiety visits me, I can breathe it away.
These feelings do not live inside of you, they’re just visiting. Show them the door and move on with your day.
9. Worrying cannot change my circumstances.
You know what they say – worrying is a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but takes you nowhere!
11. I live in a universe where I am loved and supported.
You are not alone.
Positive Affirmations for Feminists
12. I believe in the woman I am becoming.
Growth doesn’t happen overnight – but every day you are inching closer and closer to the woman you always knew you could be.
13. I love who I am because I fought hard to become her.
You put blood, sweat, and tears into who you are today. Honor her.
14. I refuse to rely on your sword to save me because I carry my own.
15. I am not afraid of being the full package.
Do not shy away from being everything this universe deserves. Some qualities you were born with, and some you developed yourself.
16. A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at her.
The world doesn’t make it easy on women. But that’s why we were made to be fierce.
17. Careers have no gender.
None. You have permission to go after any job title in any field that interests you.
18. Her success is not my failure. Empowered women empower women.
There is no quota for success amongst women. When one of us succeeds, all of us succeed.
19. I am a strong woman. I don’t have attitude, I have standards and boundaries.
You’re not a bitch, you’re a badass.
20. I will not apologize for being a powerful fucking woman.
There’s absolutely nothing to be sorry for. Those who are intimidated by you have their own self-work to focus on. That’s not your problem.
21. I am powerful, beautiful, radiant, and brave.
…and talented, kind, intelligent, and the list goes on.
Positive Affirmations for Self Love
22. I accept myself for who I am today.
You will also accept yourself for who you were yesterday and who you will be tomorrow.
23. You owe yourself the love that you freely give other people.
You effortlessly let love spill out to friends and family – allow some of the love to be shared internally. You deserve it.
24. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
We seek out approval from others too often, and this ends when we approve of ourselves first.
25. I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
You MUST have your own back in this life. We cannot heavily depend on others having it for us.
26. I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
27. I am superior to negative thoughts and actions.
You are in control of your mind. You have the power to push out any negative thoughts or actions that do not serve you or your goals.
28. I do not wait for others to give me permission to do what I love.
Never have, and you never will. Chase after what sets your soul on fire at every chance you get.
29. I am worthy of my own love.
You are worthy of love just because you exist. Loving yourself does not need to be earned – it is an automatic, fundamental right.
30. I needed a hero, so that’s what I became.
You have everything you need in order to be happy and successful in life.
31. I choose to stop apologizing for being me.
Apologies are for accidents, and you are not an accident.
Positive Affirmations for Work
32. I am proud of the hard work I put into everything I do.
My efforts do not go unnoticed. I am valued at every step of the way.
33. Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed.
I do not need to be perfect in order to have success. I just need to show up and do my best.
34. Life is good because I decided to make it that way.
I intentionally designed my life and my work in a way that would make me happy.
35. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
Success isn’t defined by winning. It’s defined by perseverance.
36. Even on my worst day, I’m killing it.
I am a goddess of strength and nothing can stop me from earning what’s mine.
37. I am stubborn with goals and flexible with methods.
I don’t give up when things get hard – but I adapt so I can enjoy my life while I’m kicking ass.
38. It is ok for me to have everything I want.
There is nothing wrong with being a woman who wants. You can be kind, generous, and also ask for things at the same time.
39. There will be haters, doubters, and non-believers, and then there will me proving them all wrong.
Your job isn’t to convince everyone else that you’re worthy. Your only job is convince yourself.
40. If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.
Have the courage to chase after your dreams.
41. I am never in a rush and everything still gets done.
You do not have to burn yourself out in order to be successful. Take breaks. Enjoy the ride. Have fun.
Positive Affirmations for a Healthy Body Image
42. Eating healthy is how I show I love my body.
“Healthy” means many things to many people – but I know what my body loves and I provide it.
43. I give myself permission to be myself.
I am beautiful at any size, and I don’t need to starve myself for acceptance.
44. Perfect health exists in my body.
I wake up and breathe in air. My body takes me to magical places. I am living proof of health.
45. Food is not my enemy. I thank it for nourishing me and for giving me energy.
I will not restrict myself from the pleasures of food.
46. I am not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body.
“Perfect” does not align with my values, and I refuse to chase an elusive standard of beauty at the expense of my mind. I am better than that.
47. I will treat my body like it belongs to someone I love.
I will handle my body with love, care, affection, and gratitude.
48. I release myself from the diet mentality thoughts that are no longer serving me.
Diets are meant to shame my body. I will instead eat foods that are nourishing, healthy, and satisfying.
49. I am an absolute fucking babe and my weight does not define me.
I find myself attractive, and so should you.
50. I will listen to my body when it asks for rest. I can give my body what it needs.
I do not need to push my body constantly in order to feel good. My body is allowed to relax,
51. Life is too short to spend it at war with myself. I will apologize to my body and be grateful for it from here on out.
My body and I will instead take on the world together as a united front.
Positive Affirmations for Healing
52. Life tried to crush me, but it only succeeded in making a diamond.
Or, as Eleanor Roosevelt would say: “A woman is like a hot tea bag. You don’t know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”
53. This is only temporary. Nothing in life is permanent.
Anything you are going through right now will inevitably end. Life ebbs and flows naturally – and you’re just in an ebb right now.
54. I have the strength, resilience, and perseverance to overcome any challenge.
Girl, if you’ve survived this long with all the shit life has thrown at you – you can handle this, too.
55. I’m healing, and that terrifies them. They’ve never met a woman who can break several times and put herself back together with nothing but self love.
Let this sink in. You are reviving yourself off of your own energy. And you’re going to surprise everyone with your courage and resilience.
56. There is enough good to go around for everyone.
There is no quota on healing, positive thinking, or good fortune. You can thrive while others thrive, too.
57. I give myself permission to take time for myself until I’m ‘me’ again.
Do not rush healing. Marinate in your own transformation.
58. They tried to bury me. They didn’t know I was a seed.
A Mexican proverb tailored specifically for you. The only question is, what kind of seed are you? What will you blossom? It’s up to you.
59. I am becoming who I was meant to be.
We all have choices in life – rise up to the occasion, or surrender. I don’t think you have it in you to surrender.
60.When one door closes, another one opens.
An oldie, but goodie. Stop focusing on the locked door when there are plenty of open windows surrounding you.
61. When it hurts, I am allowed to sit and listen. Life is trying to teach me something.
Listen carefully. Extract as many wisdom nuggets as possible. Find meaning at every stage in life.
Positive Affirmations for Money and Wealth
62. I am financially abundant.
Just as love, kindness, opportunities, and growth is abundant, so is financial wealth.
63. My bank account will continue to grow and grow.
You are on a mission to grow positivity in your life. Money brings you positivity – so it’s only natural your bank account will follow suit.
64. I am a money magnet. I always attract abundance and prosperity easily and effortlessly into my reality.
Wealth in every sense of the word flows towards you when you think with a growth mindset.
65. Money allows me to have a life that I love.
Money is not meant to imprison you; it’s mean to free you. Enjoy it.
66. I place no limits on the amount of money I can make.
Release limiting thoughts one by one. You deserve money and money deserves you.
67. I always have more than enough money to meet my needs.
Your relationship with money should never be fueled by anger or resentment. Money provides and serves – it does not diminish.
68. My spiritual and financial wealth is going to be multiplied today simply because I deserve it.
You are worthy of having money to provide you things and experiences you enjoy.
69. It’s safe for me to become a millionaire.
Money is not dirty. It is not ugly. Money can be used to bring beautiful things to yourself, and to people and causes you love.
70. I willingly release any unhelpful thoughts about money.
Cultivate positive thoughts about money. The more positivity you show it, the more attracted to you it will become.
71. Money is meant to serve me.
Money is not meant to punish, restrict, or deter you from living your life. Money is meant to elevate.
Positive Affirmations for Breakups
72. You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
Leveling up in life is usually painful. A breakup is no different. Know you are onto bigger and better things.
73. The past will stay behind if I am building a future.
Make peace with your past while you keep your eye on the future. You have amazing things in store for you.
74. Being single is an empowered choice I choose to make.
Your next partner will need to bring more to the table than you spending quality time alone with yourself. Until then, you are all you need.
75. Being alone is not the same as being lonely.
Alone time is critical for reflection, processing, inner peace, strength, and resilience. Cherish it.
76. If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy in a relationship. Happiness comes from within, not from men.
“Men” is only used here because it rhymes. Substitute “men” with any person you believe is there to make you whole. You do not need anyone to complete you – you are already whole by yourself.
77. One of the most courageous decisions I will ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting my heart and soul.
Change is scary. Have faith that anyone you are leaving in your past can no longer serve you in your future.
78. This happened for a reason.
Breakups do not happen at random, there are core reasons they exist. Be grateful the universe has your back enough to lead you away from a broken relationship.
79. I am going to be in love again and it will be magnificent.
80. I will stop fighting for someone who is okay with losing me.
Choose to fight for yourself instead of for someone else.
81. I honor the love more than the loss.
Positivity will always be a more powerful agent for change. You are allowed to focus on the love and not on the loss.
Positive Affirmations for Relationships and Dating
82. Focus on if you like them, not if they like you.
Spending time concentrating on someone else’s feelings diminishes your own. All that matters is how you feel about someone else, not vice versa.
83. Playing games in relationships will only attract game players.
What you put out comes back to you. Do not be afraid to show your genuine, authentic self. You will attract that from someone else in return.
84. Relationships make life exciting, but they don’t make life exist.
Relationships are a bonus in life. Without a relationship, you are still whole. Treat relationships as what they are: gifts.
85. I am worthy of an honest, sincere, and affectionate relationship.
If you decide to be in a relationship with someone, they should treat you just as nicely as you treat yourself.
86. I am ready to love and be loved.
You must show your openness for love to the world in order to receive it.
87. The more I care for and love myself, the more love I will experience from others.
Incredible relationships are extensions of the relationship you already have with yourself.
88. I do not need to settle in order to be loved.
Hold onto your standards fiercely. Do not compromise yourself for a relationship.
89. I deserve a powerful partner because I am a powerful woman.
Your next relationship will challenge you, not hold you back.
90. My soulmate will love me as much as I love myself.
You will only find a caring and loving romantic relationship once you have developed a caring and loving relationship with yourself.
91. My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts everything I desire.
If love is what you desire, spread love and gratitude throughout the world.
Positive Affirmations for Boundary Setting
92. I can’t afford to take people on as full-time jobs.
You know your limits – and when you feel as if you should be paid for the amount of energy you pour into relationships, it’s time to draw back.
93. People are not mind readers, ask for what you want.
You are empowered to articulate your expectations. Do not expect people to glean what you need – you are strong enough to ask.
94. The more I love my decisions, the less I need others to love them.
Fall in love with your choices every single day. You will seek out less and less approval the more you own them.
95. Outgrowing people around me is ok.
Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime. Be brave enough to let go relationships that no longer serve a positive purpose.
96. Invest in people who invest in you.
Do not chase people who wouldn’t chase you back. Spend time and energy on those who value what you offer.
97. Don’t trade authenticity for approval.
Surround yourself with cheerleaders, motivators, supporters, and anyone else who loves you for exactly who you are.
98. My value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see my worth.
Work on valuing yourself instead of focusing on whether or not others value you. You are the most important critic in your life.
99. It is not wrong to love myself, take care of myself, and to make my happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
Embrace self-care like it’s your job. As they say – you need to put your own oxygen mask on before assisting others. You cannot give what you do not have.
100. I am the CEO of my life. I can choose to hire, promote, demote, and fire people as I please.
You do not need permission to release someone from your life or to invite new people into it. Run your life like you own the place, because you do.
101. I allow myself to say “no” to what does not align with my values and say “yes” to what does.
“No” is not a dirty word. Use it as many times as you need to in order to protect your energy. It’s either a “Fuck Yes” or it’s a “No.”